Monday, January 24, 2011

ASIA NEW FACE MODEL AWARDS,SEOUL,KOREA.January 20, 2011

hey everybody...i was so excited when ive been chose to represent malaysian singer in Korea.....i had so much fun & many say congratulation to me cez its my dream to go to KOREA!!!yay!!!

ok...here it is...Korean Model Association bought all Malaysia delegation a Korean Air tix...i was so surprise when i see the exact return amount: rm 5,377...woaH..SO EXPENSIVE...but fine...its all sponsored & i dont hv to pay any cents...so...lets enjoyz!!!

IN KOREAN AIR flight: Heading to Inchon,Seoul frm Kuala Lumpur:


me sitting beside old korean parents.i'd a long conversation with the lady...my korean language not good,but i manage to understand most of it...hehe.
the most unforgetful moment is when she ask me...IREM?that's NAME in korea...it tooks me 10mins to answer with her long explaination...hahahaha...cez...i just remember...iremen...the complete sentence.



Dior&Wilson...im in Korea land already..ngeee...aummm....hahahah

 my room in NOVOTEL,GANGNAM,SEOUL

this's the best part..body scrub...i like...
ok...after settle down things in my room...we go fr lunch....they bring us to one of the restaurant...i forgot to take the piccas,,,ayyah!
but here's the food:
nice food...tot i cant stand...but im survive!!! hahahaha



on my way back to the Hotel..i get mesed with  snow...i really wanted to c how the snow fallin down...but at least i got to touch the snow...hehehe.
we had a call time at 4pm,the straight to JW Marriot for the 1st night dinner..ASIAN NEW FACE MODEL AWARDS 2011.

it makes me proud!
yeah...talking about KPOP idol & the artist...i manage to sanap a pic with some new group:

Me & City Lady


Me & Vanilla Lucy


 TOUCH & Dior
i'd talk to the group leader who speak good english...hmm...he must have live/study in other foreign countries before...usuall i found koreans who can speak good english was like that.

OUT OF THE MOST....I GOT MY SELF A REDCARPET IN KOREA!!!HEHEHE..

Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요





No comments: