Sunday, January 30, 2011

ASIA MODEL FESTIVAL AWARDS 2011 in Seoul,Korea Jan 21

This's the 2 nd day...The Summit of the program...its ASIA MODEL FESTIVAL AWARDS,Held in JW Marriot in Gangnam,Seoul

I'm so proud to be here...

Proud to be Malaysian.

The best thing is...I got to see & stand beside SHINee!!!!,SNSD,Son Dam Bi ,Wheesung & Secret!!!!

The view from The-Ritz Carlton Hotel,Gangnam.
After the show,My new friends ask my to join them to have late night dinner...we had Shabu-Shabu...it's a very Nice Experience...Thnx Sophie,Brian&Choi.


Brian & Choi bring us to Dongdaemun area to experience the 4building sopping spread...they closed at 4:30am!!!

I Got to see the snow!!!! Thnx God!!!although it's not that heavy..but im thankful  they land on my face!heheheh,

we goin back to the hotel by the most popular Korean Subway.

this's on my 3rd day...im going back to Kuala Lumpur...in  the airport,i got to experience the Korean Traditional  culture in painting...its a new experience for me.
Overall: I LOVE KOREA!!! wanna visit there again if i has a chance.
Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

4 comments:

서 야 나 said...

is that SHINee?? gosh! i want to be there too~ o man! jelesnyerr~
did u talk with them too??

Dior 디오 said...

yup...they r shinee.
yeah...i greet annyonghasaeo to Key,he just look & bow to me...i guess they cannot talk with stranger..maybe.

서 야 나 said...

really? key always like that.. hahaha.. u sit with them or what?
aww.. really envy. i'm their fan, u see.. :)

Dior 디오 said...

nop..o sat 3 row behind them...which i can see clearly their face lah...hehe.