Monday, May 30, 2011

Me on Hari Belia Negara Concert May 27, 2011


May 27, 2011.
Hari Belia Negara Concert ,5pm@Putrajaya,
I'm honored to perform on a same stage with Super Junior M in Putrajaya...:)



I had so much fun on entertaining all audience in Putrajaya...i'd sang 4 songs : KPOP medley ,Pergi(TTonada),Sampai Ke Lantai(with help frm the guest audience below) & Nakal.

Thanks to Kementerian Belia & Sukan for inviting me to perform here.It's an honour. most of audience ther is KPOP lover,so i have no problem in entertaining & They Love it & i lve Their SHOUT!!! it makes me feel fresh&confident (just like  the Deodorant TVC always do..hehe)

here's all the Vidoes of my performances:





Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

2 comments:

lee delaila said...

yeah!!!!luv ur performance oppa....im d hyper fans there n make a "luv" sign to u...kekekeke

Dior 디오 said...

annyong!!TQ so much!!!..yeah..i still remember ur Love sig...tq so much r the suport!