There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, May 30, 2011

Me on Hari Belia Negara Concert May 27, 2011


May 27, 2011.
Hari Belia Negara Concert ,5pm@Putrajaya,
I'm honored to perform on a same stage with Super Junior M in Putrajaya...:)



I had so much fun on entertaining all audience in Putrajaya...i'd sang 4 songs : KPOP medley ,Pergi(TTonada),Sampai Ke Lantai(with help frm the guest audience below) & Nakal.

Thanks to Kementerian Belia & Sukan for inviting me to perform here.It's an honour. most of audience ther is KPOP lover,so i have no problem in entertaining & They Love it & i lve Their SHOUT!!! it makes me feel fresh&confident (just like  the Deodorant TVC always do..hehe)

here's all the Vidoes of my performances:





Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

Post a Comment