Friday, January 2, 2015

My 1st #2015 post. Dior


My 1st #2015 post.
I'm in total blessed with all my #achievements throughout the year & before. A #flashback seems great.

#2008 I'd dream to be Singer before & came true.
2008 I target to be in AJL awards,but Semifinal consider great.
#2009 My song #SampaiKeLantai became Radio hit around #Malaysia &#Brunei.
#2010 I'd venture on #Kpop music & dream to visit&perform in #Korea.
#2011 red carpet with other KPOP artist such #SNSD , #SHINee ,#Wheesung , #Secret , #SonDamBi at #AsiaModelFestivalAwards Jan,2011 at #Gangnam , #Seoul.
2011 September my 1st show in Korea for #GeumsanGinsengFestival#Concert#Geumsan#SouthKorea & remain every year till 2014.
#2012 #SSEAYP program where I'd perform in #Tokyo#Japan infront of the Queen . & travel by cruise to #Japan,#Vietnam,#Thailand,#Singapore,#Indonesia & Brunei.
2012 Top 5 #AIM Awards.
#2013 Lead #Actor for Bangsawan #Theater in Kuala Lumpur.
#2014 performance for #WorldOKTA Concert, #Yeosu,South Korea.
2014 & #2015 performance for #NewYear Concert , @mytv2 .

For 2015,Insyallah will venture on more bigger #International events & music biz.Amin.
Regards,
Mr.Dior (디오)
Diovulus Trading
Mk Studio Sdn.Bhd
Diovulus Entertainment
The Convolvulus Entertainment
www.facebook.com/dioratic
www.instagram.com/dioratic
www.twitter.com/dioratic
www.youtube.com/thedioratic
shahdior.blogspot.com
+60392223784
Checkout Music Video:
Dior 디요- Baby I Need You (HD OFFICIAL MV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vASOX59h0uo
Watch Dior's story on Korea YTN TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqiD0VcAoqY
Watch One of Dior's latest performance in Korea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbdiVDviBRg&list=UU2tV9xwYQyDNoGDxLTFoLDw

No comments: