There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Geumhong Korean Ginseng Penang's Launching 25Feb2012

Geumhong Korean Ginseng Penang's Launching 25Feb2012

 

Thanks to : Geumhong Korean Ginseng Company for inviting me(Mr.Yoo,Gavin,Khairul) 

My dancers: Didi,Hanis,Yun&Budi 

My Friends: Ejan Adik & Mama.

 New Buddy 한국 사람 진구 : Alice,A Jin Hwang,박유주,박건태,한주영,강경봉 

Because of you the show was Great & Really enjoy my time in Penang.Hope to met you again!!~고삐가 파티를! Dior 디오

';

Gary Gan (Sunshine) & Dior

Opening performance from Dior & Dancers. Contemporary Dance & BBOY with Korean Traditional Contemporary Music
Performing very Famous Korean TRot song : 남행열차  

Performing Sampai Ke Lantai ,as a special stage for Penang people (For record,Sampai Ke Lantai was very popular in Penang & Top Chart in 2009/2010) at Sunshine Square,Penang 25th February 5:30Pm.
Local Penang pople who cam to my show..TQ!
아딕, Nick 강경봉, 디오,박건태 & 이잔 ...:)
Dior & my Hanguk Saram(Korean Friend) Nick 강경봉 & 박건태 from Busan.
on stage the next day with 'my face on' Banner
me & my dancers
 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.218088551623816.45068.100002680197795&type=3


Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

Post a Comment