Thursday, May 5, 2011

DIOR 한국 신문에 실렷다!!!! / Dior news in Korean Newspaper!!!.2011년 5월 3일


as i post before,i'd show for Korean Giinseng Launching...& this's the outcome in KOrean newspaper...no picture of me..but  the paper stated my name &  saying im malaysian singer  who sing kpop & receive a lot of applause on my performance.
i'm really happy,at least my work been concern by koreans ... hope this's the early point to more glory fr myself...hehehhe

oh ya...im so glad that  i'd perform infront of korea gumson state minister,manufacturer &  many important person in korea.i really hope they will call me again to do show in gumson in september for Korean ginseng Festival....*cross hand* *pray*
Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

4 comments:

wawa said...

waahh..daebak!!..saya mmg suka kpop..xsgka awk dpt wat performance kt korea..saya kenal Dior lepas tgk perfomance awk kt Konsert Hari Belia..yela sy xambil tau sgt psal artis msia nih coz trlalu tmpu kpd artis korea smpai xknal sapa Dior..hehe..mulai skang i'll follow your latest news^^..hwaiting!!

Dior 디오 said...

hehhe..no worrie,i understood all kpop freaks like us...bnyk tgk KPOP jer,.hehheh...allright..keep tight on me,k...:)..panggapsumnida

wawa said...

hahaha..yeah i'm kpop freak...ok!i will..sy hrap awk dpt msuk psaran korea ye..^^

Dior 디오 said...

tq...doa2kan yer..