Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Korea Food Festival at Sungei Wang Plaza(Pictures & Performances)12March2011

   It's one of my target to perform in Sungei Wang stage...at last...i got it..yay!
I'm invited to perform Korean songs in conjunction with Korea Food Festival,Held in Sungei Wang Plaza,the most happening shopping mall in KL,Malaysia.
   as i go solo this time,i chose to sing Mujogun & Baby I Need You.next time if i provided with the dancers,i will sing KPOP idol's song on this stage,it must be awesome!
  as it the centre of shopping,i found some of my friend easy came to support & others were not yet to come cez stuck in traffic jam...hmm..:(.
   anyway..thnx Anis, Baby, ms.Ellen , mr.Kelvin , Mr.Matthew Lee, The Street Cafe for your great korean food & not forgetting Mr.Lee frm Jeju mice for buying my album as well..hehehe..

Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

No comments: