Tuesday, March 15, 2011

JEJU MICE DINNER March 9, 2011(Korea's JeJu island promotion)Pictures&Videos

I'm honored cez invited by JEJU MICE to perform a Korean song in their event.
as i aware the event is Dinner show,i choose to sing Mujogon.a Korean Trot song which sometimes sing by KPOP idol also like Super Junior & others.the song originally sang by Park Sang Cheol (correct me if i wrong).






as 2nd number of song,i chose to sing my own single entitle Baby,I Need You.as it on promo now,i shall promote it away..so i sing in both languages...Malay(Bahasa) & Korean(hangeul) in a song.But the song release in my mini album was  in Bahasa.Gonna release the Hangeul & Mandarin version in my full album soon.Overall,i enjoy my night & enjoy meeting potential clients....who know i can be Malaysian representative in Korea/Jeju island...that sound just awesome doesn't it?



Nurul Azlyna's Photos






Elaine 俐伶's Photo



Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요

No comments: