Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WORLD Release: Baby, I Need You . please visit & listen.

WORLD Preview of my new single: Baby, I Need You.Hope everyone like it!Out in radio soon.please support by requesting it yah! TQ!TQ! ♥




Find more artists like Dior 디요 at Myspace Music


I'm so proud to present you my new single/song for my 2011 appearance.
when i let Siti Sarah & Aesar Mustafa hear this song they say: This's you! this's what u want for all this time right? same thing frm them in different time & places.
Of all people,All said they like this song & it's a very good song.
so...i'm looking forward to the rise of this song...of course by the support frm all of u here on helping me promoting this song.

song review: of course with KPOP influence...why?because i made it in 3 diff.languages...Malay,Mandarin & Korean.Follow the standard..but i release Malay version 1st.
for those who follow me frm my early debut period...u will SHOCK! cez this's TOTAL different from what i did...even ...this  vocal styling in Pop & R&B....the music still on same based...POP Dance but Ballad version.PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY REQUESTING : BABY, I NEED YOU song by DIOR over & over in radio & everywhere. please spread the words & let everybody listen to the song,ok?TQ! I LOVE U!

I CREATED THIS SONG SPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE...I HOPE U LIKE IT & LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE U. :-)

Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요



No comments: