Monday, August 30, 2010

29/8/10 worst

 my schedule plan today:

12pm: Shopping Baju Raya with .......
7:30pm: Buka puasa with .....

but since things goes abit un manageable earlier...i have to cancle it.
I normally have backup plan on my schedule...that will be Karyawan's EGM meeting at Finas 3pm...but because of the things earlier...i don't have mood for that....plus...my hands're REALLY hurt...

2days earlier i've been to gym...working out on part of my body: my hand..u know...to gain muscle thingy...but maybe i'm doing it excessively...so the result...i can't straighten my hand...even it's hard for me to shower,drive & eat...oh...that's so make me down...plus the problem earlier...it make my day WORST!

so...i just stay at home...wondering whats gonna happen next...i don't know when i can Buka puasa with ......
i take it seriously when to spend my time with ....

Life is short...i enjoy every moment  i had & want to make the best  of the best...please guide me.I'm new to this...why it's hard?

Yours sincerely, DIOR 디요


No comments: