Saturday, November 21, 2009

finding members(boys only) for new KPOP group in Malaysia.

Date:Nov 21, 2009 4:53 AMSubject:finding members(boys only) for new KPOP group in Malaysia.Body:hi guys...i'm in a mission to establish a band with maybe 5 members.its going to be like KPOP group,but malaysian version.
if u hv friends to suggest,please send his demo/video over youtube/​anything that support to my mail:

dior.​ma.​entertainment@​gmail.​com

i need boys age after spm-30yrs
stay in/near kl
can sing,​dance,​have a look/package.


if u dont hv ani ideas what is KPOP...the example is in this Video:


1 comment:

Iylia Anis said...

What?
Boys only? T_T
sobs.
I'm trying my hardest to get into a kpop group in Malaysia...
got any suggestions?
I've been performing kpop dances for 2 years already.
and know the dances to most songs.
Just don't have a group to maximize it's awesomeness since I'm out of school and my group seperated since most are juniors.
and I can sing quite well.
Been training hard. Learning Hangul and whatnot.
i think I look decent.
go ahead and see 4 urself:
www.myspace.com/pepperkinz


And you guessed it...I'm a girl.
ideas please?