Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today is my 26th Birthday!

im so happy to receive a massive comment on facebook & myspace on wishing me a happy birthday.such a great feeling i had.
yup...im 26 now,and still hv a looong way to go.many things to achieve.
& for the remembrance,DIORATIC (Dior fan club ) will have a 1st meet today,6pm@Vivo pizza,The Curve ,Damansara.im waiting fr that moment.
i think i should pamper myself today....salon,manicure,massage,facial,shopping....hehe....wish i had that much time.
Thnx to everybody that had wish me ya....i will strive for the best in what ever i do.

1 comment:

Baby said...

eppy besday to u... eppy besday to u...
eppi besday to ABANG DIOR.... heppy besday to u..

wish u all the best.. happy & success always...

woww...salon, manicure, massage, facial for us???
terharu nyeeeee.....

nice to c u abg.... forget me not yeah