Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Penang again for Vasakhi Celebration 2009,Mutiara FM, Theather saloon 26th April09


i'd reach Penang on d 25th early evening,then straight to Fort Cornwalis/Padang Kota Lama for the show ,later that night.sorry,when i hurry...i forgot to ask someone to snap my photo on the event.it goes so well that nite.Thnx Allah!


The next day,i've got invitation from DJ Izham to caught me  interview live from Mutiara FM (Penang's Local Radio).The Interview goes well also from 4-5pm.any Penang people hear my interview here???DJ YY,Dior&DJ Izham

after the interview,i'd go straight to Quuensbay Mall .it's one of the new & famous Shopping place in Penang.Actually i really wanted to have a new hair cut,as i don't comfortable with my long back hair...i don't know why.So im heading to THEATHER Hair Dressing Salon.

here's my new hair style...style by Ron Lim.What ya'll think?

Later that night,DJ Izham treat me with Karaoke-till-u-drop at Dealova Karaoke.Picture above with one of Dealova's man.THNx Dj Izham for the great treat!
DJ Izham & Dior.

No comments: