Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday(1) Siti!!!6/3/09

I'm invited to Siti's (not Siti Nurhaliza) Birthday Party @ Red Box Plus ,Pavillion on 6/3/09.Me & all my friends enter the room by 8:15pm i guess. Upper picca (from left)was my upcoming recording artist-Jasmine,then her sister & her friend.
This's me in all black funky suit...hehe & my neighbour-Firdaus(lil brother to Malaysian Group artist-Oshin LIPS:picture below)
Kumpulan LIPS(Oshin on d centre)
I just upload here all of d pics ,so most of them can upload from here...hehe.
Our 'Show' started late a bit ,cez everyone like malu2,but after few minutes, the room started to be filled with our suara sumbang...hehe.


Dior&Jasmine (Jangan Lupa Lirik) she won 25Gran from that show!!!Phew...


D Cake!

Jasmine&Siti(Birthday Girl)!
Siti&Dior

Jasmine(Jangan Lupa Lirik)





Happy Birthday Siti!!!!

No comments: